Monday, April 10, 2006

Whew!

How quickly the last month flew by. There were dresses to sew, parties to attend, kids to shuttle here and there, and spring break to get away from it all...

I returned to find my last SP7 box. Thanks, Lisa! You were a wonderful secret pal and I love each and every goody you sent. I love the giraffes and I don't know quite why I love giraffes, but I do and you are wonderful for finding these stitch markers for me! The yarn is lovely (the color, the softness, the squishyness) and I will try not to cuddle it too much. The cucumber soap smells so good and the candies I dared not to take a picture of all of them for fear Lisa would see how many I'd eaten already.

OTN: I'm still working away on FLAK. I anticipate being done on the day that is the hottest day of the year...probably August sometime. Ah well, I'm also working on the 2nd pair of jaywalker socks (still) and have bought yarn to do the Twisted Shrug in the previous issue of Vogue Knitting. Sigh, so much yarn and so little time, or maybe I'm just too slow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home