Wednesday, December 14, 2005

the monthly blogger

Seems a bit difficult to post more than once a month. Arghh! I am thinking about signing up for the secret pal 7 swap, but am wondering how much time & effort I will actually be able to give the secret pal...

I still need to figure out how to post pics...

Projects on the needles:
Veronik Avery's Three penny pullover from IK using Malabrigo in a pink color.
A long leftover spiral scarf....gotta finish it before it turns 2!

My knitting project wish list includes....
Whitby socks - Nancy Bush
Jaywalker socks
An aran sweater

On the non-knitting side of things I've been getting ready for Christmas...buying presents, making presents, wrapping presents. My craft room is a total mess and I am too afraid to try and post a pic of it!

The kids are fine except #2 is home from school today with a fever. Hope she's better by Friday so she doesn't miss out on the holiday party stuff at school. The other 2 have sniffles....pray, pray, pray they all return to wellness as we've a busy weekend ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home