Monday, October 24, 2005

knitting, knitting, knitting

Many knitting projects on the needle and one to the frog pond. It is with sadness that I frog Eris. The yarn was not right for it and maybe someday I will try it again. I did love the challenge of the cables. Sigh.

I did start and finish some short-fingered gloves for myself. I even had Kimmy try them on to show her that they were way too big for her hands...that way I will get to keep them instead of gifting them to a little girl. I am also knitting a HP-type scarf, a "My so called scarf", a present for Kimmy, a present for J, and a pair of socks for myself. I want to finish one of these soon so I can start on the Sideways Socks from Socks, Socks, Socks.

My dh was amused when I was trying to measure yarn to see if I could finish the gloves without starting a new skein of yarn. I finished with about 3 feet to spare! I feel good!

Gotta get some pics up one of these days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home