Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hot Socks Swap Received!



Oh boy! When that doorbell rings in the middle of the day, it's time to be excited because yarn and coffee and goodies arrive. Thanks to Nic for sending a wonderful box of goodies all the way from the UK. It is all so yummy looking that it feels like my birthday. The coffee looks good, the candies will be stolen by my kids and the yarn is divine! Lastly, the needles, such cute little bamboo needles. I love their short length and can hardly wait to use them!
Thanks, Nic! I hope your pal treated you just as special.

1 Comments:

At 7:13 AM , Blogger Nickerjac said...

I am so glad it arrived in one piece and that you like it, I know the colour of the sock yarn is a little unusual but I just loved the look of it.
x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home