Sunday, July 29, 2007

Doin' the happy dance

I didn't win, but got honorable mention in a blog contest. A hand-knit dishcloth is coming my way! http://whatifknits.com/

Sockapalooza update:
1 pair of socks finished...then I got ambitious and a second pair is nearing the finish line. The finished pair is knit from STR medium weight. They are thick and sturdy. The pair in progress is some merino/nylon I dyed myself and the pattern is Hedera. I love the pattern! I will definitely be making a pair for myself.

I made some cool stitch markers. I like them so much, I'm going to make a pair for myself! A little bag as a travel souvenir from Jackson, WY and whatever other goodies I can round up by Thursday. I'm excited to be mailing this off soon to my pal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home